Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Where to go and What to do????

I have received numerous responds to my previous entry on my unemployment hence I would like to rectify everything here so I dont make anybody in agony (like people care about you so much! piiirah!Blistering barnacles)....

My official statement:

I am now serving 1 month notice of termination / VSS from my current employer. The OFFICIAL reason is "Company is currently having a difficult time and has to cut down the number of workers to optimize operational costs". The REAL reason is they (somebody in the management) do not like me as I have always been a pain in the neck for them.. Tu lah, sapa suruh ko banyak lawan sangat!!. It's a coup de'etat by most of 'them' to get me out since I have always bashed them in the meetings. Others are soooo politically technical I cant write here for not enough room to do so...

period

The notice serves for 1 month so I am supposed to be serving the company till the end of December but to hell with serving anybody who clearly declares that they dont need you anymore! So I left early, with last Friday being my last day of service and the company agrees to pay me the full salary for this month (see how they are really deemed to get me out ASAP!! Muahahahahaha) plus some small minute of compensation as "a token of appreciation for my service to the company"

My boss still wants me to settle 3 major customer issues, for which the customer does not want the report to be written by anybody else besides me because the previous guy who handled customer issues were caught with his pants down for cheating the data. Why me? After a rigorous, painstaking visit to customer sites in China and SIngapore, and a series of bashing and scolding in the meeting, they said "they believe they would get a data of more integrity from my department instead of the previous department".... But, again, to hell with serving the organization who clearly doesnt need you! Blistering barnacles.

Enough of that emotional thingy...

Moving forward, I have a few options in hand:

1) Join Western Digital Media Sdn Bhd in Pasir Gudang.

After a rigorous 3 long interviews with the management, they agreed to hire me but now they are under company restructuring so I can only join them by mid of January.

2) Join NXP Semiconductor in Seremban

Have got the offer from them to manage a group of engineers for special projects, which requires frequent overseas travel. I can join them anytime. The offer is great, a handsome pay is waiting but I need to think 1000000000 times because I have a family here in Johor, a business who is ready to expend also in Johor, and also I dont like to frequently travel. Tiring and no life!

3) I've got a call from a close friend of mine who is now doing his full time business in freights and forwarding and he is looking for opportunities to expand his business in the southern states due to rigorous demands and he is asking whether I would join him as a share partner and manage the business in southern region. This offer is also great. But managing a business is not easy as kerja makan gaji. And I think I am toooo young and naive to run a big business as yet! Furthermore I have very little experience and knowledge in the field...


Now that I have 3 instant choices in hand and I am really in a dead end in choosing which is best for me. Please help to give inputs on which way should I purchase, without being judgemental nor biased to anything....Please



Again, to those in London, KL or Melaka or anybody who has any means of knowledge and information sharing with "the chaps in Kuala Terengganu", please do not share this with them yet. Let them have a very good Umrah and let me have all the time to choose..... Please!

On the other hand, I am as happy as a cow (ya, ya! I know this is not correct but this is only what I can think of right now!). My typical schedule for the day is:

6am bangun solat Subuh, sambung tidur lepas subuh
730am Hantar Aiman to the babysitter
8am - 830 am Read newspapar
830am - 11am zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
11am - 1pm watch DVD / ASTRO
115pm solat zuhur
130pm-3pm read books
3pm - 5pm watch DVD / ASTRO
5pm solat asar
5pm - 6pm tidur (hehehehe tido lepas asar ustaz aku cakap nnt jadi gile!)
night per normal as before


People said, to be successful, you need to be full of discipline. I am now strictly following the schedule above, as part of my Discipline Improvement Program hehehehehe....


Blistering barnacles!

.

No comments: