Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm OFFICIALLY Unemployed!

Yes! To anybody who asked questions over the controversial topic of this posting, the answer is YES! YES, I am OFFICIALLY UNEMPLOYED and might have been included in the latest statistics of unemployment in Malaysia for this year... At least I contributed a bit to our nation what?!

Ja, ja, I will be joining a new company soon! This is as far as I will comment on this. Further updates will be brought to you from time to time. Just stay tuned!

And today will be the last day of my service to my current company. I will be in the goyang kaki mode for the next 2 weeks, in which I swear I will take the time to:

1) Sleep..sleep and sleep again (just installed a nice aircond in the bedroom for this purpose!)

2) Watch as many movies possible (I've got piles of DVDs I bought but dont have the time to watch them)

3) Try my best to read as many books possible ( I've got a couple of topics I never finished reading)

4) Surf the net like hell soon after registering the Celcom Broadband Package

5) Ermmm... Anybody cares to buy me an 80GB PS3 ?



WARNING:

To those in London, or KL or Melaka, or whoever has any means of communication or knowledge sharing with "somebody in Kuala Terengganu", kindly keep this zipped up in your mouth. Please.

I know the technology nowadays is sooo advanced such that any bit of information can reach anywhere in the world in no time but please! Until a time it is suitable for me to tell.... Please ya!


Blistering Barnacles

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermm... why? melompat ke kompeni mana lak?? thats why aku tak dgr apa2 dr trg!hahaha

BlisteringBarnacles said...

Ssssshhhhh..Please keep it 2 urself first...

And wait for my updates.. Stay tuneddddd...

Anonymous said...

ermm.. jz to inform: u have got 1 new follower- mama! hehehe seems that she is addicted with the internet now... haha

BlisteringBarnacles said...

Good to know that! No wonder Malaysians are one of the to users of internet in Asia Pac for the year 2007! Heheheh