Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Connected!!

Alhamdulillah,

After a long agonizing wait for almost 2 weeks, I finally have got everythinng sorted out and now have a full internet connection at the comfy of my living room, and essentially everywhere!

Thanks to Celcom Broadband....

I have got my free celcom broadband modem only yesterday.




Yeah, I know it's an old model, even a display stock! But to hell with all those! Asal boleh guna ok ler...

And some more, after making some noise to the celcom agent, she agreed to ask for a replacement with the current USB model by end of this month. Seeing the delay where she promised the modem since last 3 weeks, so I would say roughly by end of February I would be able to get the new model..

In the meantime, belasah je le! Jangan Jeles!!! Blistering Barnacles!

Next in mind is to re-schedule my daily schedule to cater for this new development..Discipline guys, discipline!!!!!


.

No comments: